Becoming yourself is a spiritual calling and here, at this blog, I look at that calling through the lens of color analysis and signature style.
This Blog’s Purpose
(1) Helping you create your signature style, wearing the colors that make you come to life
(2) Helping you create a style that fully expresses who you are
(3) Helping you send a congruent message to others by putting on the outside what reflects who you really are inside
(4) Helping you choose colors and styles that create a vibration that nurtures you instead of competing with you or creating more stress than you already have. (Did you know that what you wear creates a vibration?)
(5) Helping you create a style that not only expresses who you are but helps you become who you are
Plus-Sized Fashionistas & Women of Color
This purpose comes from the heart and is for all women but my focus has been those who often get left behind by the typical color analysis and personal style systems: plus-sized women and women of color.
You might guess that since I fit into both those categories, I started with a very personal motivation and then wanted to share everything I had learned with you!
Thanks so much for visiting and getting to know me a little better!
Who I Am
I am a certified color analyst, and the author of The Capsule Wardrobe Book. I am a dedicated writer and personal style blogger who moonlights as a certified healing practitioner (yep, that’s my day job!).
Quirky things you might not know: apple pie a la mode with whipped cream is my favorite dessert, I love sweet tea and vanilla tea, I homeschool my son using the Waldorf system and we take summers off.
My personal style is casual and comfortable, warm and natural. Don’t fence me in! That’s the best way to put it. My favorite colors are orange and brown, so you’ll see me wearing them A LOT.
I love romantic movies and family dramas. And Christmas is my favorite time of the year!
I’d love to learn about who you are and where you blog.
What You Can Find in This Blog
Help with Finding Your Season…
A seasonal color analysis quiz: this may help you determine your season if you’re not sure. I designed the email series with women of color in mind, but lots of women who are not women of color have been able to find or confirm their seasons as well.
Seasonal descriptions: based on both the 12-season color analysis system and the 16-season color analysis system
(I don’t have them all yet, but I’m working on it)
Virtual Color Analysis: Want my help? I can find your season for you and get you a personalized color palette.
Help with Creating a Capsule Wardrobe…
You can buy my book here.